Chilli are a full-service marketing agency based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
We are looking for an experienced Digital & Search Marketing Specialist to join our Sunshine Coast based full-service marketing agency. You’ll join us complimenting our existing passionate and professional team.
We’re a great team of like-minded individuals and while we like to have fun, we take what we do really seriously and so should you. You’ll be expected to complete jobs on budget, on time and to the highest quality. Attention to detail is a must and so is a good sense of humour.
Do you have at least 3 years of full-time digital management experience, Google Ads, Analytics and social media accredited preferably in an agency and/or client-side environment? If so, read on.
We love being innovative and are always looking for fresh ideas. If you’re mad about marketing, crazy for creative and ridiculously obsessed with results—you’ve finally found your oasis.
You’ll be working with our incredible client base, running digital campaigns, growing brands, thinking outside of the box and always, always looking for solutions that will really wow our clients. It’s imperative that you are a team player and can multi-task like a pro. Our creative, strategy and web teams will work with you to get the best quality outcome, every time for every client.
- Plan, develop and execute all social, SEM and display advertising campaigns.
- Digital marketing initiatives such as social media posts, blogs, search campaigns (SEO, PPC, SEM), eDMs and CRM.
- Manage paid advertising across search, social, display and other lead generating channels.
- Creation and management of Google Ads campaigns, including keywords, campaigns, and optimisation.
- Actively collaborate with marketing team to design and deploy digital marketing initiatives.
- Take the lead on setting up reporting requirements for all digital campaigns, including goals and event/UTM tracking within Google Analytics, and implementation of tracking pixels on relevant sites.
- Create, manage, and optimise compelling social advertising over Facebook and LinkedIn. Create monthly analytics and advertising reports including recommendations for future campaigns based on results.
- Liaise closely with the in-house design team on creative assets required for all campaigns.
- Strive to improve process for managing client advertising.
- Efficiency and ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Amazing, Positive and fun to be around (hey—we’re pretty awesome and you should be too!)
- Experienced in managing a diverse digital campaigns
- Organised, organised and did we say organised?
- Dedicated and loyal
- Client-centric & personable
- Detail-oriented, creative, strategic, results-oriented and every other marketing buzz word imaginable
- A team player
- If that’s you then we’d love to meet you.
- Are a successful and innovative marketing agency
- Provide a positive office-environment
- Offer a competitive salary
- Passionate about providing great career prospects
- Know how to make work ‘fun’ while still getting the job done right
Have we convinced you?! Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to grow your career with a leading agency on the gorgeous Sunny Coast.
Apply today through the form below.