We are seeking a digital specialist, copywriting whiz, super organised and personable Marketing Coordinator.
Are you a highly organised junior marketer that can juggle priorities with a smile?
Chilli is a full-service marketing agency based by the lake at Birtinya on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We are proud of our proven 25-year track record of providing only the highest quality marketing, branding, creative, design, and digital services to our wide range of clients.
If you meet the following key criteria, we would love to have you at Chilli:
- You’re super organised, a core element to your role will be juggling priorities, meeting deadlines, managing client expectations, seeking supplier quotes and coordination of our internal creative, web and design teams
- You’re an outstanding communicator, you have great written and verbal skills. This role requires on-point communication to clients over emails as well as developing copy for digital campaigns, website, blogs and more.
- You’re a confident people-person. You really need to love people. You will be working with a close-knit team and communicating with many clients in person, over the phone and email all day, every day!
- You have high attention to detail and project management skills, you will want every interaction with Chilli to be of high quality and positive experience.
- You love learning, are a curious marketer and enjoy the ever-evolving nature of this industry.
Reporting to your Marketing Strategist & Portfolio Manager your role is largely to support them, so they can give the best client service and strategic advice possible.
Can you confidently tick all of these boxes?
- Ideally have past experience in marketing, project management and a fast-paced office environment
- Digital-specialist- it would be ideal if you have prior experience in Facebook Advertising and high-level of computer skills
- High level of copywriting skills
- Are highly organised and capable of organising others
- Can work efficiently autonomously and in a team environment
- Are a great communicator internally and externally – you will need to be client-centric & highly personable
- Are detail-oriented
- Thrive in a high-paced/high-demand environment
- Have a positive outlook
- Passionate, dedicated and loyal
- Are adaptable, willing to learn new skills and a fast-learner
- Happy to be a team player and all-rounder – as part of a small team you will also be responsible for client experience (answering phones and making coffee)
What do we offer?
- A successful and innovative marketing agency to join
- A positive office-environment in a great location – think lunchtimes by the lake!
- A competitive salary
- Passion for providing great career prospects
- Enjoyable environment while still getting the job done right
- Ongoing training and personal development through DigitalMarketer
- Work-life balance – we run 7.30am – 4pm office hours so you can get out and enjoy where we live!
Check out our lakeside location at Kawana House below!
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to grow your career with the leading marketing agency on the Sunshine Coast.
Email your CV & Cover letter addressing the key criteria to our Director Darren, firstname.lastname@example.org