The state government has released funding under a grants program to assist small and medium businesses engage effectively with digital media to grow their business. The program provides up to $10,000 matched dollar for dollar to assist small businesses to engage the digital initiatives to grow their business. However, as usual, the timeframes are tight leading into the Christmas period and we have less than 4 weeks to get your submission in.
The application process is a little complex with a full digital marketing submission required, but don’t let that put you off. The Chilli team can help you create a portfolio of work for submission. We will write this application on your behalf for only $300 plus GST, or you can submit it yourself online.
The Small Business Digital Grants Program aims to provide small businesses with access to digital technologies and services. This means your business could be working smarter, engage with the global economy, and make the most of online business opportunities. Think beyond stand alone social media and websites. It is time to get excited about inbound marketing and strategic thinking from a digital perspective! From graphic design, full web development, SEO, copywriting, strategic planning, advertising, and creative that’ll knock your socks off, you can rest assured we’ve got what you need. And don’t worry, our talented team will make sure it is delivered on time.
Matching funding of up to $10,000 plus GST will be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software, and services. Your business must show that the digital initiatives employed will enhance the capabilities of your company to be more competitive and employ more staff.
The digital services utilised must fall under one of five identified priority areas for your business:
- Digital marketing and social media
- Digital creative content
- Highly specialised digital technology or software
- Digital planning, advice, and/or training
To be eligible for the Small Business Digital Grants Program the business must:
- Have less than 20 employees (at the time of application)
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Headquarters must be located in Queensland, or have significant Queensland-based operations
- The business must declare if any owners/directors are undischarged, bankrupt, or insolvent.
Participating businesses must provide a project report on completion of the project. This report will detail how funds were spent and the impact it has had on the business.
- Round 1: Open 8 November 2016, closes 9 December 2016.
- Secondary rounds will open in both March and June, 2017.
- Businesses will be surveyed 12 months after the completion of the project, to evaluate efficiency of digital initiatives employed.
Who Should Apply
All Queensland-based small and medium businesses can apply!
For More Information and How to Apply
Contact Chilli’s Business Partnership Manager, Jon Dunkley today to get your application underway. You can call Jon at the office at (07) 3062 8271 or contact him via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.