We all well and truly know by now just how effective video is. To be honest, I don’t know why I’m writing this blog (just kidding, SEO and keyword-rich content are essential, too). So, to show just how video has become an increasingly vital part of any digital marketing strategy, we wanted to share the top 10 video marketing statistics for businesses in 2022.
People are visual, and video is engaging, so it’s no wonder video is more popular than any other type of content in the digital sphere. It enables businesses, individuals, groups, and well, anyone, to share their story. Video content is no longer an optional part of a marketing plan; it’s a necessity, and for a good reason.
Video marketing statistics
Here are ten video marketing statistics that prove how important it is and the impact it can have on revenue for your business.
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video. (Insivia)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Hubspot)
- Video increases organic search traffic on a website by 157%. (Conversion XL)
- 65% of executives have gone to the business site, and 39% have called them on the phone after watching a video. (Forbes)
- 52% of marketers say video is the type of content with the best ROI. (HubSpot)
- Adding video to your emails can increase click rates by 300%. (HubSpot)
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than pages without video content. (Wistia)
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms. (Tubular Insights)
It is clear that video is here to stay, and if you don’t take advantage and prioritise video as part of your marketing strategy; you’re going to get left behind.
Lucky for you, that’s where we come in. Chilli is a marketing and creative agency on the Sunshine Coast who specialise in creating stand out video marketing campaigns. What makes us different? Our video arm, Pepper Productions, is a team of experts who excel in planning, shooting and editing effective, engaging content for businesses. We don’t just create, we implement, too! Anyone can create a video; it’s what you do with it that counts. Let us show you what we can do to get results for your business.
Want to read more about how video content can tell the story of your business? Read our recent blog on how documentary-style content can bring your business to life here.